Tuesday, November 2, 2010

no more cold weather blahs.



can i just be honest and say that i'm not looking forward to the transition into winter? ugh, cold weather is not my friend. well, that's not tooootally true i guess. i do enjoy some winter activities like skiing and snuggling up with my hubby under blankets watching a movie and sipping hot chocolate. and Christmas.

ok, so i don't think i only speak for myself here when i say that when it gets cold out i sometimes get the winter blahs and dig myself into a wardrobe rut. all i want to do is throw on the nearest sweatshirt and call it a day. that can make me feel even more icky. Refinery 29 to the rescue! today i was browsing their website and stumbled on these outfits that i just adore. could that silk scarf BE any more chic? i think not.

No comments:

Post a Comment